Saturday, Jan 29th I hosted an Asian Dinner Party.
I served cuisine from 4 different countries: Japan, Korea, Thailand, and China. The food was buffet style and the party was laid back and fun! Annie Chun's All Natural Asian Cuisine sponsored the party and provided thank you gifts and sauces, rice, and noodles for me to use in my dishes. We had 20 guests attend and served 13 dishes! I was lucky enough to have my wonderful Mom and Grandma drive down (8 hours!) to help with my party and my awesome Aunt and Uncle who helped cook and clean up.
I love my family!
My beloved friends and family!
My beautiful Mom
Me & Grandma!
Susan, Gary, and Jerry Russ & Doug
Rita & Ninette
Me with Fatima and Russ and their gifts!
Lots of food for all our hungry guests!
Nothing better than a table full of food! Hot Green Tea
Ginger Mango Mocktail!
Mix chilled Mango Puree and Ginger Ale together for this delicious sweet drink!
and Annie Chun's Shiitake Soy Ginger Sauce
in Wasabi and Sesame with Annie Chun's Kung Pao Sauce
Annie Chun's Pad Thai Sauce Annie Chun's Shiitake Soy Sauce
Grandma's Asian Cabbage Salad
Thai Coconut Curry Seafood Soup
Wasabi Seared Scallop Sushi
Check out my cooking video here:
Mom's Beef Yellow Curry Chicken Pad Thai
Mom's Korean BBQ Pork Buns with toppings and Annie Chun's Korean BBQ Sauce.
Check out the recipe in my previous blog post!
Korean Bibimbop with Rice made with Annie Chun's Gochujang Sauce and White Rice
Recipe (From Annie Chun's) :
- 3 TBSP Onion (julienne)
- 3 TBSP Carrot (julienne)
- 3 TBSP Spinach/zucchini (julienne)
- 3 TBSP Shiitake mushroom (sliced), option
- 3 TBSP Bean Sprout (option)
- 1 TBSP Canola oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 TBSP Annie Chun's Gochujang sauce
- 1 package of Annie Chun's Sticky White Rice
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- Select at least three vegetables and stir-fry with canola oil and add salt & pepper to taste.
- Stir fry the vegetables for about 3-4 minutes and then add the sesame oil and mix in thoroughly.
- Put vegetables over warmed up Annie Chun's rice in a bowl and add the Gochujang sauce on top.
- Stir all the different ingredients together in the bowl and enjoy.
Japanese Mochi Cakes in Peanut, Green Tea, Sesame, and Red Bean.
My Coconut Black Pearl Rice with Bananas Dessert using
Annie Chun's Black Pearl Rice mixed with coconut milk.
Good Luck Fortune Cookies for everyone!
Origami cranes bring good fortune! Find out how to make them here:
My Zoris (Japanese flip flops) and my kimono
Thanks Annie Chun!
Find recipes and buy products mentioned at http://www.anniechun.com/