Ooey Gooey Pecan Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except ¼ cup pecans, ¼ cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoons coconut and ice cream in a bowl.
- Pour into greased ramekins.
- Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Heat a sauté pan over medium and toast remaining coconut. Set aside.
- In another sauté pan melt butter and stir in ¼ cup pecans and ¼ cup brown sugar. Stir until bubbly and melted. Drain butter and reserve sugared pecans.
- Remove cobblers from oven and top with sugared pecans.
- Return to oven and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes.
- Serve with ice cream on top and top with toasted coconut.