What better way to start off Thanksgiving than with Pumpkin Spice Lattes in the Crock-pot? Super easy, delicious fall flavor, and perfect for a crowd this recipe will quickly become a family favorite for you like it has for us!
Makes approx 8 servings
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 2 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 pot strong brewed coffee, about 10-12 cups
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- whipped cream and cinnamon, for garnish
- Combine milk and coffee and pour into the Crock-pot.
- In a small bowl whisk together pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, and sugar.
- Pour into the Crock-pot.
- Mix together well, cover, and keep warm.
- Serve in mugs topped with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
* You may have to whisk or stir the pumpkin that settles at the bottom before serving.
Fill a Crock-pot with milk and fresh brewed coffee.
Whisk together pumpkin, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon in a bowl.
*I did this step ahead of time in a plastic container and took it with me to a holiday party. Then I made the coffee and mixed in the milk at the party!
Add pumpkin mix to Crockpot, cover, and keep warm.