Low Carb BLT Lettucewich Lettuce Wrap with Sriracha Mayo
Makes 2 sub lettucewiches
- 6 slices thick cut bacon
- 4 large Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 to mato sliced
- 1 avocado peeled and sliced
- 2 tbsp Mayo I recommend Duke's
- 1 tbsp Sriracha or to taste
- salt/black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place the bacon strips on a rack set on top of an aluminum foil lined baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Mix together mayo and Sriracha in a bowl and spread on insides of lettuce leaves.
Lay 3 slices bacon on a piece of lettuce then top with tomato and avocado slices.
Season with salt and pepper and top with other lettuce leaf.
Repeat with remaining lettuce and toppings.