Dessert dips are my jam- literally! I have been making this cream cheese spread a lot lately espeically on my charcuterie boards. It is delicious sweet or savory and can be made in a couple minutes. Today’s recipe for #SummerDessertWeek is my Oh My Cherry Pie Cream Cheese Spread. This sweet dip tastes like creamy fruit pie- perfect for summertime dessert!
My Ava loves this sweet spread more than anyone espeically when she helps make it!
Welcome to the 4th Annual #SummerDessertWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. We’re celebrating all things summer with a week-long event that is absolutely filled with some of the best summer dessert recipes! Follow the hashtag #SummerDessertWeek on social media to find recipes and make sure to check out the bottom of this post for even more summer desserts!
Oh My Cherry Pie Cream Cheese Spread
- 8 oz block of cream cheese softened
- 1/2 21 oz can cherry pie filling
- 1/4 cup honey roasted pecan pieces
- graham crackers cookies, or sliced fruit, for dipping
- Add cream cheese to a small plate or serving board.
- Pour cherry pie on top of the cream cheese, letting it cover the top and pour over the sides.
- Sprinkle pecan pieces on top.
- Serve with graham crackers or fruit on the side for dipping.
I love making this block cream cheese spread with fruit jam poured on top.
But this time I decided to create a summer pie version with cherry pie filling!
Start by adding cream cheese to a small plate.
Any pie filling would be delicious but I love cherry pies in the summer!
Pour cherry pie filling on top of the cream cheese, covering the top and letting it drip down the sides.
Sprinkle candied pecan pieces on top.
How easy was that? Done in one minute!
Serve with graham crackers for dipping.
Sliced fruit, crackers and cookies are also delicious to dip in the spread.
Time to dig in and enjoy!
Check out the amazing #SummerDessertWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
- No Churn Chocolate Chip Nutella Ice Cream from Big Bear’s Wife
- Sugar Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich from Simply Inspired Meals
Sweet Summertime Cakes and Cupcakes:
- Key Lime Pound Cake from Savory Experiments
No Bake Treats:
- Cherry Cheesecake Angel Dessert from Sweet ReciPEAs
- Oh My Cherry Pie Cream Cheese Spread from For the Love of Food