- Flour Tortillas (soft taco size)
- Sliced deli turkey
- Sliced cheese (I use Muenster or mild Cheddar)
- Cream cheese spread (I love Philadelphia Chive and Onion Cream Cheese)
- Sliced black olives, optional
- Sliced dill pickles, optional
- Spread cream cheese on one side of a tortilla.
- Lay a slice of turkey in the center, top with a slice of cheese, then sprinkle any optional toppings on top of cheese.
- Start from the end, roll up tortilla tight, with the edge underneath holding it together.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, remove from fridge, unwrap, and slice into bite size roll ups.
- I serve to my daughter with a side of honey mustard for dipping.