- 10 eggs
- One deep dish ready to bake pie crust
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (I like a Cheddar blend or Mozzarella)
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- salt/white pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- If using a refrigerated rolled pie crust fit it into a 9 inch deep dish pie dish and trim the edges.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs until frothy.
- Add whipping cream, salt and pepper, and then stir in shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle with shredded Parmesan and then gently place in the oven to bake.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until egg has risen and is set and the top is golden brown.
- Cut into slices and serve warm.
- Delicious for dinner with a side salad or as a breakfast with fresh fruit.