- 2 large sweet potatoes, baked
- 3 large navel oranges
- 6 large marshmallows
- 6 pecan halves
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- After baking the sweet potatoes, let cool slightly, then scoop out the sweet potato from the skins. Place in a bowl and mashed with a fork. Discard the skins. This can be done the day before if you'd like.
- Add melted butter, vanilla, and brown sugar to the bowl of sweet potato. Mix well.
- Cut a thin slice from the top and bottom of each orange to make a flat surface.
- Cut each orange in half and scoop out the pulp (reserve the orange segments for another time).
- Place the orange cups on a baking sheet.
- Spoon the sweet potato mixture evenly into each orange cup.
- Top each with a large marshmallow and a pecan half.
- Bake until marshmallow is toasted and brown and potatoes are warm, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!