- 6 slices thick cut bacon
- 4 large Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 2 tbsp Mayo (I recommend Duke's)
- 1 tbsp Sriracha (or to taste)
- salt/black pepper, to taste
- I like to cook my bacon in the oven at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. I place the strips on a rack set on top of an aluminum foil lined baking sheet. This way they are not greasy and get nice and crisp. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Mix together mayo and Sriracha in a bowl and spread on insides of lettuce leaves.
- Lay 3 slices bacon on a piece of lettuce then top with tomato and avocado slices.
- Season with salt and pepper and top with other lettuce leaf. Now you have a BLT Lettucewich!
- Repeat with remaining lettuce and toppings.