I don’t know about y’all but I don’t just like to drink wine, I like to cook with it too!
Wine is delicious in sauces, dressings, marinades, and even desserts! I have put together over 25 Wine Infused Recipes that I know you’ll love as much as I do!
Check them out below and be sure to comment with your favorite recipe.
1. Red Wine Brownies – For the Love of Food
2. Red Peppers in Wine – An Oregon Cottage
3. Bacon and Brie Fondue – For the Love of Food
4. Wine Snow Cones – Dukes and Duchesses
5. Marsala Stuffed Mushrooms – For the Love of Food
6. Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs with Red Wine – Canadian Family
7. Italian Skillet Shrimp Bake – For the Love of Food
8. Wine Poached Pears – Baby To Boomer
9. Italian Steamed Mussels Marinara – For the Love of Food
10. Dijon Wine Steak Kabobs – Crystal and Co.
11. White Wine Roasted Turkey – An Oregon Cottage
12. Wine and Mushroom Risotto – For the Love of Food
13. Clams with White Wine – Weelicious
14. Slow Roasted Pot Roast with Veggie and Beef Gravy – For the Love of Food
15. Wine Infused Strawberries – Totally the Bomb
16. Wine Chicken and Potatoes – Thrifty DIY Diva
17. The Melting Pot Bacon and Brie Fondue – For the Love of Food
18. Italian Red Wine Roast Beef – Barefoot in the Kitchen
19. Pan Seared Cod in White Wine Tomato Basil Sauce – Baker By Nature
20. Irish Steak and Mushroom Pie – For the Love of Food
21. Wine Gummy Bears – Cooking With Janica
22. Chicken Madeira – Chew Out Loud
23. Spinach Salad with Hot Bacon Mustard Vinaigrette – For the Love of Food
24. Red Wine Ice Cream – Cooking With Janica
25. Filet Mignon in Mushroom Wine Sauce -Natasha’s Kitchen
26. Marsala Chicken, Mushroom, and Rice Casserole – For the Love of Food