Muahhhhhh! I’ve got a bag o’ bones for ya!
My kids loved making these Bag of Bones Scary Snacks even more than I did. They are the perfect bite size treats for a goodie bag or party table. Plus how stinkin’ cute are they?!
- 80 mini marshmallows
- 40 mini pretzel sticks
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips, melted
- Press a mini marshmallow on the ends of a mini pretzel stick. Set aside and repeat until all bones are made.
- Melt the chocolate until smooth then using a fork dip the bones in, coating entirely.
- Tap off excess and set on a sheet of parchment paper to dry.
- When they are dry, gently peel off and break off any larger pieces of white chocolate.
- Place on a Halloween plate to serve or in a clear treat bag to make Bag of Bones treats.
Press a mini marshmallow on the ends of a mini pretzel stick.
Set aside and repeat until all bones are made.
Spoon chocolate on top, coating entirely.
Tap off excess and set on a sheet of parchment paper to dry.
When they are dry, gently peel off and break off any larger pieces of white chocolate on the bones.
Place on a Halloween plate to serve or in a clear treat bag to make Bag of Bones treats.
Check out the amazing #HalloweenTreatsWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
- Ghostly Sweet and Salty Snack Mix from Big Bear’s Wife
- Donut Monsters from Mrs Happy Homemaker
- Brownie Bottom Candy Explosion Cheesecake from I am a Honey Bee
- Sugar Cookie Coffins from Love and Confections
- Reeses Halloween Cookie Bars from A Blender Mom
- Candy Corn Cupcakes from Daily Dish Recipes
- Paranormal Parfaits from Eat Move Make
- Easy Day of the Dead Cake from Pint Sized Baker
- Buttercream Bat Wing Cupcakes from Kudos Kitchen
- Vanishing Candy Corn Cocktails from The Baking Fairy
- Wicked Zombie Trifle from Who Needs A Cape?
- Monster Party Halloween Cupcakes from Lady Behind The Curtain
- Candy Corn Moonshine Truffles from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Ghost Cupcakes from Mildly Meandering
- Graveyard Brownies from The Redhead Baker
- Day of the Dead Black Buttercream Cake from House of Nash Eats
- Halloween Chocolate Sugar Cookies from Savory Experiments
- Easy Caramel Apples from Katie’s Cucina
- Bag of Bones Scary Snacks from For the Love of Food
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #HalloweenTreatsWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Wilton, Sweets and Treats Shop and Treat Street USA ! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #HalloweenTreatsWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.