I love Disney movies and the #1 new Disney flick I was most excited about was Incredibles 2. It came out in June and my family and I were in line to see it opening weekend. Unfortunately, so was half our city!
Needless to say it was busy at the drive in but we loved it anyway.
Ashton even took the girls a second time to see Incredibles 2 for Daddy Daughter Date Night.
This month’s challenge was. . . . Disney Movies! Everyone was allowed to choose their own favorite film so long as it was inspired by the challenge word. I chose our favorite new movie: Incredibles 2!
For movie night at the drive in I made these colorful Incredibles 2 themed candy treat bags for my girls and I to snack on during the show. Any candy works as long as it is in the color scheme of the movie logo and it is in the wrapper. I placed in ziploc bags and added printable bag toppers for a fun touch.
- assorted red colored candy
- assorted yellow colored candy
- assorted black colored candy
- assorted orange colored candy
- Add 2-3 of each color candy to a small ziploc bags. I used suckers, gumballs, starbursts- everything still in wrappers.
- Seal and staple Incredibles 2 bag toppers to the top of each.
- Give out at parties or take to the movies with you!
Check out these fun Disney themed food and crafts below!