It’s football season and gift giving season too so I thought I would put together a fun
DIY Football Lovers Gift Basket to share with y’all today!
I had a great Thanksgiving with my family, including my two Uncles pictured here!
I made this for my Aunt and Uncle for Christmas this year. They are die hard Tampa Bay Bucs fans and I knew when I found a knit Buccaneers blanket for them that I wanted to create a football themed basket to go with it.
You can find most of the small football items like these salt and pepper shakers at stores like Dollar Tree, Walmart, and Target.
I found these napkins and bottle openers at Walmart on clearance!
Party stores are also good spots for picking up supplies like straws, coasters, and napkins.
Here are some ideas for a DIY Football Lovers Gift Basket :
- football paper napkins
- football “Haters Gonna Hate” salt and pepper shakers
- cardboard coasters
- #1 foam finger
- football shaped bottle opener
- football team blanket
- team ice bucket
Game Day in our home is always fun!
Football themed foods are always fun on game day!
Check out these favorites on the blog.
- Game Day Pecan Football Cheese Ball
- Chili Filled Football Bread Bowls
- Homegating Chili Cheese Tater Tot Dip
- Cajun Red Beans and Andouille Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cajun Crawfish and Corn Fritters with Remoulade Dipping Sauce
|Our first family NFL game- The Texans vs the Bucs!|
Hope the football lovers in your life love this gift basket like my family did!
Happy Game Day Y’all!
Leave a Reply