These sauteed rainbow carrots are glazed with a rich French onion butter.
Serve this bright and colorful side dish at your holiday meals this year.
French Onion Glazed Rainbow Carrots
- 6 large approx 1 lb rainbow carrots, ends removed, peeled and sliced into coins
- 4 tbsp French Onion butter I used Chef Shamy
- 1 cup water
- Add the carrots and water to a large skillet.
- Bring a to a simmer and cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes until tender and water has evaporated.
- Stir in the butter.
- Cook and continue to stir for a few more minutes until coated.
- Serve warm .
Rainbow carrots are such a pretty veggie and they taste delicious too!
I have been a fan of this butter from Chef Shamy for years since I tried the product at Everything Food Conference.
Now I buy a few different flavors every time I go to Sam’s Club.
This French Onion butter is one of my favorites and tastes great on veggies.
Peel, remove the ends, and slice carrots into coins.
Add the carrots and water to a large skillet.
Bring a to a simmer and cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes until tender.
All of the water should be evaporated.
Now add a few scoops of butter. I start with 2 or 3 tbsp ad add more if needed.
Stir in the butter. Cook and continue to stir for a few more minutes until coated.
Serve warm with just about any meal and enjoy!