This parfait dessert is fun to make and eat at home with your kids during Christmastime. Even the grouchiest Grinch will love this fun and colorful holiday treat!
My silly girl is all decked out in her Grinch wear and ready for Christmas movie day!
Of course, we had to make Jello Grinch Parfaits as a special snack before the show!
Grinch Jello Parfaits
- 1 3 oz box Lime Jello
- 1 3 oz box pistachio pudding
- 1 cup Cool Whip or whipped cream
- 2 tbsp red heart sprinkles
- Prepare Jello according to package and pour into 4 parfait glasses or small mason jars.
- Chill until solid.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions. Once made, spoon on top of Jello in glasses and smooth out the top.
- Top with a few dollops of whipped cream.
- Sprinkle on red heart sprinkles and serve.
Prepare Jello according to the package instructions.
Pour into four parfait glasses and chill until solid.
Prepare pistachio pudding according to the package instructions and set aside.
Remove Jello glasses from the fridge and top with pudding, smoothing the top.
Top with a few dollops of whipped cream.
You can spread it to cover the top or leave it dolloped in the middle.
Top with red heart sprinkles.
Serve and enjoy your festive treat!
Merry Grinch-mas, friends!