This Halloween dessert creation is a decadent combo of chocolate chip cookie dough, Halloween Oreo cookies, and fudge brownie batter.
Bake up a batch this Halloween and enjoy all your favorite sweets in one delicious treat!
Welcome to Day 5 of HalloweenTreatsWeek !
#HalloweenTreatsWeek is a yearly Halloween blogging event that is hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife . This event is an online, week-long event that is filled with some amazingly wicked Halloween treats and recipes from some fantastic Halloween loving bloggers!
For this years 5th annual #HalloweenTreatsWeek event we have 20 hauntingly talented bloggers that are sharing their favorite Halloween recipes throughout the week! You can following the hashtag #HalloweenTreatsWeek on social media to collect all of these frightful recipes to use at your own Halloween parties and events!
Make sure to check out all of the fun Halloween recipes that we’re sharing this week!
Halloween Layered Brownies
- 18 oz box brownie mix and required ingredients from the box eggs, water, oil
- 16 Halloween Oreo cookies
- 16 oz refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- Halloween sprinkles optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a square baking dish with non stick spray.
- Press cookie dough into the pan, spreading to cover the bottom.
- Now add rows of Halloween Oreo cookies. I did 4 across and 4 down.
- In a bowl, mix together the brownie batter and required ingredients from the box. Mine required 2 eggs, 1/4 cup water, 2/3 cup vegetable oil.
- Pour the brownie batter over the Oreos.
- Add sprinkles if you'd like to jazz them up more!
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until top is solid.
- Let sit for at least 20-30 minutes to let the inside brownie batter harden.
- Slice into squares and serve.
I got the idea for this recipe from Instagram. I love a good chocolatey themed treat!
I enlisted my husband to help make the brownies. Sometimes he let’s me lick the spoon!
Press cookie dough into a greased pan, spreading to cover the bottom.
Now add rows of Halloween Oreo cookies. I did 4 across and 4 down.
Mix up brownie batter according to the package then pour on top of the Oreos.
Add sprinkles on top if you’d like.
Bake for 45-50 minutes at 350 degrees until top is solid.
Let sit for at least 20-30 minutes to let the inside brownie batter harden.
Slice into squares and serve.
Check out all of these great #HalloweenTreatsWeek recipes for today!
- Jack and Sally Sugar Cookies from Fresh April Flours
- Count Chocula Hot Chocolate from Sweet ReciPEAs
- Halloween M&M Cookies from Best Cookie Recipes
- Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats from Devour Dinner
- Vampire Bat Marshmallow Pops from Savory Moments
- Easy Pull Apart Pumpkin Cupcakes from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Stranger Things Waffle Cake from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Halloween Popcorn Snack Mix from The Speckled Palate
- Halloween Layered Brownies from For the Love of Food
- Bloody Poke Cake from The Spiffy Cookie
- Boo! A Halloween Pancake Board from A Good Life