Just in time for the release of Hocus Pocus 2, I’m sharing this easy sweet treat: Hocus Pocus Marshmallow Cereal Bars.
This tasty twist on the classic Rice Krispie Treats uses the new Hocus Pocus Cereal
and purple sugar sprinkles to make a magical movie night dessert everyone will love!
Hocus Pocus Marshmallow Cereal Bars
- 3 tbsp butter unsalted
- 6 cups Hocus Pocus cereal or similar
- 6 cups mini marshmallows
- purple sanding sugar sprinkles
- Add butter to a large bowl and microwave for 45 seconds or until melted.
- Stir in marshmallows and microwave for 45 seconds then stir.
- Microwave for another 45 seconds until fully melted. Stir.
- Now pour in cereal and mix well.
- Press into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle on purple sanding sugar all over then let cool.
- Cut into shapes and serve.
This twist on Rice Krispies Treats uses new Hocus Pocus 2 cereal.
I found my cereal at Target.
You need about 6 cups of cereal for this recipe.
Start by adding butter to a large bowl and microwaving for 45 seconds or until melted.
Add in 6 cups of marshmallows.
Stir to coat.
Microwave for 90 seconds until fully melted.
Microwave for another 45 seconds until fully melted.
Now pour in cereal.
Press into a greased 9×13 pan.
Sprinkle on purple sanding sugar all over then let cool.
Once completely cool you can cut into shapes and serve or place in treat bags.
Leave a Reply