Simply scroll to the bottom of this post and vote for your favorite and
enter the contest below! One lucky reader will win a $100 VISA gift
card and VIP Product Coupons for Mama Mary’s.
- 8 oz spaghetti pasta
- 1 jar 16-20 oz marinara sauce of your choice
- 1 cup shredded Italian mixed cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasonings
- 1 Mama Mary's large pizza crust
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a skillet heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add 2 cloves pressed garlic and stir continuously for one minute.
- Remove from heat and pour into a bowl.
- Brush the garlic infused olive oil on the entire one side of large Mama Mary's pizza crust.
- Sprinkle 1/2 tsp Italian seasonings on top of crust.
- Bake for 3 minutes at 425 degrees.
- Meanwhile bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add spaghetti pasta and cook until done, about 8-10 minutes.
- Drain pasta and set aside.
- Pour jar of marinara sauce into a saucepan and warm up over medium.
- Alternatively, you can pour it into a bowl and warm in the microwave.
- Toss the pasta with 1/2 of the warm sauce.
- Spread the remaining sauce on the pizza crust.
- Next, cover the sauce with 1 cup shredded Italian mixed cheese then top with pasta, spreading to cover and piling high!
- Finally, top with 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan.
- Bake for 6 minutes at 425 degrees then cut with a pizza cutter into pieces and serve warm!
I like that Mama Mary’s includes freshness bags in each package of 2 large crusts.
Use one crust and seal one in the enclosed bag for baking later!
What pizza is your favorite?
Comment below with your choice and like both Facebook pages to be entered to win!