Got candy?! We do! Lots and lots of bagged candy and treats leftover from Halloween fill our kitchen.
I let the girls fill a bag each (plus a parents tax bag!) and then we assembled this cute leftover candy treats tray for our movie night!
Leftover Candy Halloween Treats Tray
- Halloween themed popcorn or chips I used skeleton cheese puffs
- Assorted Halloween colored and shaped snacks and candy like cotton candy Peeps, gummies, chocolates, and sour straws.
- Use a tray, plate, or board to hold your snacks. I used a medium size cauldron tray with sides from the Dollar Spot at Target.
- Start with a base of chips, popcorn, or another larger puffy snack like the skeleton cheese puffs I used.
- Then top with any assortment of candy like gummies, cotton candy, sour straws, chocolate, and marshmallows.
- Serve and snack away!
So many treats and no time to eat!
We used a variety of sweets for this movie night snack tray then bagged up and donated the rest at a local bank that sends them to the troops overseas.
Use a tray, plate, or board to hold your snacks.
Start with a base of chips, popcorn, or another larger puffy snack.
Top with any assortment of candy like these Reeses pumpkins.
Peeps marshmallow pumpkins and monsters are fun too!
I loved these colored KitKats and Reeses Franken Cups too.
Assemble all on top of and around the crunchy chips or popcorn on the bottom.
Serve and snack away!
Yay for movie night and using up the last of the candy (before Christmastime!).
“Stop taking pictures, Mom. We want to eat.”
Have a fun and delicious weekend, friends!