Happy Valentine’s Week!
My little sweeties and I created a few fun treats to celebrate and these Red Velvet Brownie Pops turned out so cute we had to take them to our Valentine’s photo shoot last weekend. Easy to make and decorate with your kiddos, these pops are ideal for wrapping up and giving as gifts or serving at parties.
Showing my love with heart shaped treats for my little sweeties.
Valentine’s Photos by Bekah at Red, White, & You Photography in St Robert, MO.
A fellow Mom and service member, Bekah does photography in her off time. She creates fun themed photo shoots for most holidays and seasons and welcomes both families and pets! Her prices can’t be beat and include a CD of all edited photos.
Check her out here on Facebook: Red White & You Photography
From her page:
They say a “picture is worth a thousand words.” That is what I strive to accomplish when I take photos of people, animals, and other things. I strive to capture your moments and make them indescribable!
Makes 8-10 pops
- 1 box Red Velvet cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, melted for topping
- Valentine’s sprinkles, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together first three ingredients in a large bowl until smooth and fully combined.
- Pour into a greased 8×8 baking dish.
- Top with Valentine’s themed sprinkles all over.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool completely then transfer to a cutting board.
- Cut out hearts using a cookie cutter.
- Insert a cake pop stick in the center of each brownie heart.
- Optional: drizzle with melted warm white chocolate and more sprinkles if needed.
- Serve right away or wrap and give as gifts to your sweetie.
Add first three ingredients to a large bowl.
Mix until smooth and fully combined.
Pour into a greased 8×8 baking dish.
Top with Valentine’s themed sprinkles all over.
Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
Let cool completely then transfer to a cutting board.
Cut out hearts using a cookie cutter.
Optional: drizzle with melted warm white chocolate and more sprinkles if needed.
Seriously could they be any cuter?!
Happy Valentine’s Day from my sweeties to yours!
Photo by : Red, White, & You Photography