For today’s recipe, Spicy Pimento Cheese Omelet, I use two of our sponsor’s ingredients: Cabot Pepper Jack Cheese and Eggland’s Best Eggs. Be sure to scroll down to check out my recipe.
Connect with Eggland’s Best
Our BrunchWeek Sponsors are helping us give away some great prizes. Thank you so much, Sponsors, for your generosity. We have an incredible giveaway below and we’d love if you would take a moment to read about it and what you can win!
Makes one omelet
- 2 Eggland’s Best large eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp chives, diced
- 1 tbsp Cabot Pepperjack cheese, shredded
- salt/pepper, to taste
For the pimento cheese:
- 1 1/2 tbsp mayo
- 1/3 cup Cabot Pepperjack cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 2 tsp pimentos, chopped and drained
- Mix mayo, shredded Pepper Jack, hot sauce, and pimentos in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and salt and pepper.
- In a medium nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Pour eggs in and cook, without stirring, until edges are set.
- Use a spatula to gently flip the omelet over and spread the pimento cheese filling over the eggs.fold the omelet over to cover the filling and slide onto a serving plate.
- Top with diced chives and additional shredded cheese and serve warm.
I used Eggland’s Best large eggs for this fluffy omelet.
I changed up my traditional pimento cheese and used spicy Cabot brand Pepper Jack for this recipe.
Add mayo, shredded Pepper Jack, hot sauce, and pimentos to a small bowl.
Now for the omelet: in a medium bowl, add eggs, milk, and salt and pepper.
In a medium nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
Pour eggs in and tilt to cover the bottom of the pan.
Cook, without stirring, until edges are set.
Use a spatula to gently flip the omelet over .
Spread the pimento cheese filling over the eggs.
Fold the omelet over to cover the filling.
Slide onto a serving plate.
Top with diced chives and additional shredded cheese and serve warm.
Fluffy eggs, creamy cheese, and spicy filling. What more could you want?!
Enter to win the BrunchWeek giveaway!