Here’s a fun kid friendly recipe just in time for Spring picnics and potlucks and Easter brunch!
Creamy and dreamy, fresh and fruity, this chilled dessert is sure to put a smile of your face!
Springtime Ambrosia Fruit Fluff
Makes enough for a crowd, approx 20 servings!
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple tidbits drained
- 15 oz can mandarian oranges drained
- 6 oz pkg Orange Jell-O
- 24 oz container Vanilla Greek yogurt
- 12 oz Cool-Whip semi-frozen
- 2 1/2 cups mini rainbow colored marshmallows
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut toasted
- In a large bowl mix together yogurt and orange jello powder.
- Add in semi frozen cool whip (it works best when it isn't fully thawed!).
- Add the two cans of fruit.
- Gently fold in 2 cups of marshmallows.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Before serving add remaining 1/2 cup marshmallows and toasted coconut on top of the bowl of fluff as a colorful garnish!
Recipe adapted from : www.craft-o-maniac.com
In a large bowl mix together yogurt and orange jello powder.
Add in semi frozen cool whip (it works best when it isn’t fully thawed!)
Gently blend together.
Add the two cans of fruit.
Gently fold in 2 cups of marshmallows.
Not the prettiest dessert..but it sure is tasty!
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Then serve chilled as a dessert or side dish.
For optional garnishes after chilling your Fluff,
add 1/2 cup marshmallows and 1/2 cup toasted shredded coconut.
This fun and bright dessert just makes me happy!