Happy Valentine’s Day!
These Sweetheart Candy and Fruit Kabobs are a delicious Valentine’s Day treat that kids can make in minutes for breakfast or dessert. Serve these sweet kabobs for movie night, school parties, Valentine’s brunch, or just for fun!
My kiddos and I love celebrating holidays together and we always try to make things fun!
They are the best helpers and are always up for sampling my treats!
Candy and Fruit Kabobs
- 8 oz strawberries about 8 , destemmed and cut into heart shapes
- 1 cup large heart shaped marshmallows
- 4 powdered sugar coated donut holes
- 4 chocolate Reese's hearts
- 'Using large skewers thread on each ingredient in a patterned row.
- Start with a marshmallow, then strawberry heart, donut hole, Reese's heart, marshmallow, and end with another strawberry heart.
- Arrange on a platter and serve.
These are an easy treats for kids to help make!
Just lay out all the prepared ingredients and let them thread them on the skewers.
I like to make these easy strawberry hearts for desserts.
Just remove the stem and cut a V shape into the top to make a heart.
‘Using large skewers thread on each ingredient in a patterned row.
Start with a marshmallow, then strawberry heart, donut hole, Reese’s heart, marshmallow, and end with another strawberry heart.
Arrange on a platter and serve for breakfast or dessert!
So simple to make and super cute to serve!
Time to eat!
Look at that happy face!
My Ava girl loves sweet treats!
We were lucky enough to have my Mom here with us last Valentine’s Day!
My girls love spending holidays with their Oba and Papa.
Hope you have a sweet Valentine’s Day!