It’s movie night tonight and we are watching Disney’s The Lion King. I made the girls, with some help from my creative husband, a healthy and fun Disney themed treat to snack on during the show! It turned out better than I imagined and they gobbled up my Peanut Butter Fruit Dip faster than you can say
Look at those happy faces! I love making fun food like this dip for my kiddos. And cuddling up and watching one of my favorite childhood movies is even more special.
The Lion King Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- Colorful sliced fruit like peaches nectarines, apples, pears
- mini chocolate chips raisins, and crunchy chow mien noodles, for decorating
- Add yogurt, peanut butter, and honey to a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Pour into a shallow pie plate or serving plate and place on a tray.
- Arrange the sliced fruit in a circle around the plate for the lion mane.
- Now make the lion face on top of the dip. Add raisins for eyes, mini chocolate chips for a nose and mouth and chow mien noodles for whiskers. Finally add two round crackers at the top for ears
- Serve right away on movie night and enjoy!
This recipe cannot be any easier- just 3 ingredients!
Add yogurt, peanut butter, and honey to a bowl.
Mix until smooth.
Pour into a shallow pie plate, serving plate, or bowl and place on a tray.
Now slice up your fruit for dipping.
Any bright red, orange, and yellow fruit look great for the lion mane.
I used apples, mango, peaches, and nectarines.
Now make the lion face on top of the dip. Add raisins for eyes, mini chocolate chips for a nose and mouth and chow mien noodles for whiskers.Finally add two round crackers at the top for ears.
Arrange the sliced fruit in a circle around the plate for the lion mane.