I received product samples from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of the #12DaysofChristmasIdeas recipes and crafts. All opinions are mine alone.
Make this delicious white chocolate dessert snack mix to serve at Christmas parties and events all season long!
Welcome to the 5th annual 12 Days of Holiday Ideas event, hosted by Shirley of Intelligent Domestications and Erlene of My Pinterventures Between Nov. 11th and December 6th there will be hundreds of new ideas shared by over 55 Co-host bloggers!
Go here to see our kick-off collection of Holiday ideas as well as all of this years talented participating DIY and Foodie Blogs. Download this years November and December calendars with all of the topics and dates so you can make plans to watch for ideas!
We are hosting a BIG GIVEAWAY from our Sponsors this year! Be sure to scroll all the way down for more information and to enter to win!
Today’s recipe is sponsored by Dixie Crystals
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/DixieCrystalsSugar/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/DixieCrystals @DixieCrystals
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/dixiecrystals/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/dixie_crystals @Dixie_Crystals
White Chocolate Chex Mix
- 2 cups holiday pretzels
- 2 cups Rice Chex Mix cereal
- 2 cups Corn Chex Mix cereal
- 2 cups Ohs cereal
- 2 cups Wheat or Vanilla Chex cereal
- 1/4 cup Christmas colored sprinkles
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup Dixie Crystals powdered sugar
- Mix together the first five ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add white chocolate and butter to a microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 45 seconds.
- Stir and if not smooth and melted heat for an additional 15 seconds. Do not let it clump up.
- Pour chocolate on to the Chex Mix. It will be thick. Stir to coat.
- Scoop all the cereal in a couple gallon size ziptop bags.
- Top with sprinkles.
- Pour 1/2 cup powdered sugar in each bag, seal, and shake, shake, shake to coat the mix.
- Optional: after mixing you can pour onto a lined sheet pan to make sure if it all fully coated and cooled. Add more sprinkles if needed.
- Serve in bowls or snack bags and enjoy!
I use 4-5 different cereals and pretzels for this dessert style Chex Mix.
Add the cereal and pretzels to a large bowl and mix.
Ava is such a big helper in the kitchen. Snack mixes are our favorite to make together.
Add butter and white chocolate chips to a bowl and microwave for 45 seconds.
Stir until smooth. Microwave for an additional 15 seconds if not fully melted.
Pour the chocolate onto the Chex Mix.
Stir to coat all over.
Now to add color! I like using large Christmas colored sprinkles. Start with 2 tbsp and add more if needed.
You could also add Christmas colored candy like M&Ms.
Scoop all the cereal in a couple gallon size ziptop bags.
Add the Christmas colored sprinkles on top.
Pour 1/2 cup powdered sugar in each bag, seal, and shake, shake, shake to coat the mix.
Optional: after mixing you can pour onto a lined sheet pan to make sure if it all fully coated and cooled.
Add more sprinkles if needed.
I love how easy and festive this mix is! It makes a great gift too.
Serve in bowls or snack bags and enjoy!
MEET OUR SPONSORS who have generously donated fabulous prizes for the Big Christmas Giveaway!
DecoArt winner will receive a prize package valued at $100!
Dixie Crystals/Imperial Sugar winner will receive a Keurig Coffee Maker valued at $100!
Oriental Trading winner will receive an OrientalTrading.com gift card valued at $200!
Cabot Cheese winner will receive a gift basket of Cabot products valued at $75!
Burlap Fabric winner will receive a prize pack of products valued at $50!
Zulay Kitchens winner will receive one Milk Frother and a Lemon Squeezer valued at $21
It’s Home To You winner will receive one wooden Santa sign valued at $65
Giveaway begins Nov. 8, 2019 and ends Dec. 6, 2019. Winners will be notified by December 13, 2019. Sponsors will ship each prize to the winner. There will be a total of six winners, one for each prize. Drawing is by random selection using the Rafflecopter widget.
Must be 18 to win. Open to U.S. residents only. Terms & Conditions