This year we spent Thanksgiving in Destin with our family from all over. We ended up having 18+ people for dinner! Lots of good food and full bellies for everyone 😉
I have posted our menu below and today I wanted to share the Apple Cider Punch I made (it was a hit and I swear it’s the easiest drink ever!).
Only 2 ingredients are needed for this tasty punch.
Top with whipped cream and caramel for a more decadent drink!
Apple Cider Punch
- 3 parts Apple Cider serve chilled and well shaken
- 1 part Ginger Ale
- Fill a glass (or pitcher) 3/4 of the way with apple cider.
- Fill the rest of the way with ginger ale.
- Serve and I promise everyone will ask for the recipe. It's so tasty!
Another favorite drink is Ashton’s Warm Caramel Apple Ciders. Simple fill a glass with apple cider, heat for 30 seconds in the microwave, top with whipped cream and drizzle with caramel. Delish and made in a minute!
My little cutie and I in our matching pink aprons on Thanksgiving. She is such a good helper!
(view the pictures below)
- Ashton’s Bread Bowl Spinach Dip
- Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Dates
- Mom’s Phyllo Baked Brie with Fruit
- WeOlive Parmesan Asiago Dip
- Florida Steamed Shrimp
- Dad’s Fried Turkey
- Baked Ham
- Smoked Turkey
- Holiday Sweet Potato Stuffed Orange Cups
- Crockpot Creamed Corn
- Pumpkin Crab Soup
- Mom’s Squash Casserole
- Mushroom Gravy
- Green Bean Casserole
- Mac and Cheese
- Mom’s Brussel Sprout Bake
- Uncle Bill’s Pumpkin Bread Pudding
- Assorted Pies
|The view from our condo in Destin.|
Shenanigans in the kitchen!
Ashton making his famous Bread Bowl Spinach Dip
This Parmesan Asiago Dip from weolive.com was amazing!
Uncle Bill’s fresh steamed shrimp!
Dad and Ashton hard at work prepping oranges for my
Dad frying his turkey.
Uncle Mike’s Pumpkin Crab Soup and my beautiful cousin Lauren enjoying a bowl.
Mom’s Squash Casserole
Mom’s Brussel Sprout Bake
We were lucky enough to have ham, fried turkey, and this tasty smoked turkey too!
Buffet style is the way to go!
Nothing better than eating out on the balcony overlooking the Florida beach.
That is a plate of heaven right there y’all!
The minion cousins!
Ava loves her some pie!
Uncle Bill’s Pumpkin Bread Pudding.
Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours!