I made this 2 ingredient S’mores Dip for a special treat tonight.
The great thing about this recipe is you can customize it to your liking. Use chocolate chips or chopped chocolate bars. Make a whole pan full or a small individual ramekin. It takes a couple minutes to assemble and bake and is truly a decadent and delicious dessert!
The original recipe is from my friend Megan at Keys Photography.
S'mores Dessert Dip
- 12 oz bag milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 10 oz bag large marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Pour chocolate chips in a glass or aluminum pie dish.
- Arrange marshmallows on the top, covering the chocolate.
- Bake in the center of the oven for 4-5 minutes until melted and marshmallows are golden brown.
- Serve immediately with graham crackers for dipping.