It’s summer party time here and that means I am always cooking and baking up treats to serve and take to parties and potlucks. One of my favorite easy treats is fudge! Everyone loves it, you can add just about anything to it, and it’s easy to make! I’ve even made fudge in my Crock-Pot before! Check out this delicious collection of 20 Fabulous Fudge Recipes that the whole family will love.
I love fudge sampling, don’t you? Here’s a shot of my prize winning Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Fudge at a local fudge tasting and contest!
How pretty is this White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge ?
Not only does this fudge make a great gift but I make it in my Crock-Pot!
1. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge from For the Love of Food
2. Coca Cola Fudge from the Life of Jennifer Dawn
3. Butter Pecan Fudge from Growing Up Gabel
4. Green Tea Fudge from Living Well Mom
5. Watermelon Fudge from A Helicopter Mom
6. Festive Crock-Pot White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge from For the Love of Food
7. Butter Beer Fudge from Totally the Bomb
8. Rainbow Sherbet Fudge from Ann’s Entitled Life
9. Triple Chocolate Fudge from Simplistically Living
10. Cinnamon Roll Fudge from Oh Bite It!
11. Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Fudge from For the Love of Food
12. Butterfinger Fudge from Gal on a Mission
13. Tiger Butter Fudge from Butter with a Side of Bread
14. Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge from Binkies and Briefcases
15. Pink and White Coconut Fudge from Pint Sized Treasures
16. Smurfs Blue Cream Cheese Fudge from For the Love of Food
17. White Chocolate Frozen Fudge from Happiness is Homemade
18. Unicorn Fudge from Sprinkles for Breakfast
19. Blueberry Pie Fudge by Baker by Nature
20. Orange Creamsicle Fudge from Inside Bru Crew Life
21. Christmas Chocolate Coffee Fudge from For the Love of Food