Valentine’s Day is almost here and that means we are baking and cooking up some delicious treats for family and friends! My little foodies, my daughters Stella and Ava, love to help me in the kitchen. Ava especially asks to mix and pour and sprinkle just about any dish I am making!
So in honor of one of our favorite holidays, I thought I would share a collection of
25 Valentine’s Day Treats For Kids.
These are all easy to make desserts that my kiddos love and I bet yours will too!
1. Frozen Yogurt Cupcake Bites with Strawberry Hearts– For the Love of Food
2. Fruit Roll Up Fortune Cookies– For the Love of Food3. Easy Valentine’s Treat Pops– Pint Sized Treasures
4. Oreo Truffles– Totally the Bomb
5. Valentine’s Pink Chocolate Sweet and Salty Candy– For the Love of Food
6. Heart Brownies with Strawberry Frosting– Simplistically Living
7. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Smoothie– For the Love of Food8. Valentine’s White Chocolate Popcorn– Gimme Some Oven
11. 2 Ingredient Strawberry Fudge– A Few Shortcuts
12. Strawberry Cake In a Jar– – Happy Money Saver
13. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Hearts– One Little Project
14. Valentine’s Day Oreos– Happy Brown House
15. Cranberry Sandwich Cookies– For the Love of Food
16. Cupids Arrow Pretzel Treats– One Little Project
17. Heart Valentine Cupcakes– Family Fresh Meals
18. Valentine’s Day Rice Krispies Treats Mice– Raising Lifelong Learners
19. Red Velvet Cake Batter Dip– For the Love of Food
20. Valentine Marshmallow Treats– Crafty Morning
21. Love Birds Bird Nest– The Sugar Aunts
22. Hot Pink Hot Chocolate– For the Love of Food
25. Pink Painted Sandwiches and Hot Pink Strawberries– For the Love of Food
New for 2018:
My little foodies love these treats and so will yours!
Photo by Chelsea Aycock Photography