Check out my Pecan Football Shaped Cheese Ball recipe below. Perfect for game day!
Scroll down for my Pecan Football Shaped Cheese Ball recipe.
If you are an Amazon Prime member, you already have access to Amazon Cloud Drive with Prime Photos, which provides unlimited photo storage as part of your Prime membership. In addition, Prime members get 5 GB of additional storage space for videos, movies, music, and files.
- Unlimited Everything Plan ($59.99 per year—equivalent of less than $5 per month): Store an infinite number of new and existing photos, videos, files, documents, movies, and music in Cloud Drive.
- Unlimited Photos Plan ($11.99 per year—equivalent of less than $1 per month): Similar to the Prime member benefit – non Prime members can also store an infinite number of photos in Cloud Drive without worrying about taking up space on phones, cameras, or other devices. This plan also includes 5 GB of additional storage for videos or other documents and files.
Game Day Pecan Football Cheese Ball
- 2 pkg. 8 oz. each cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 1 pkg. 8 oz. shredded Gouda Cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup mayo I like Duke's
- 2 green onions diced
- 1 cup pecans finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. pimento strips
- Crackers and sliced veggies for dipping
- Beat first 4 ingredients (cheeses and mayo) with mixer or add to a food processor until blended.
- Stir in onions and spread into a container.
- Refrigerate several hours.
- Remove from fridge, add to a platter or plate, and form into a football shape.
- Coat the cheese ball with the chopped pecans.
- Add pimentos for the lacing.
- Serve with crackers and veggies.
The girls did great! No crying and they didn’t mind the noise!
Ava actually chanted “First Football Game!” the whole time!