Looking for an easy to make appetizer that everyone will love? These Bacon Wrapped Avocado Wedges are delicious savory bites of creamy avocado and crunchy oh-so-good bacon. Yep, that’s it! Just two ingredients is all you need. I am always on the lookout for easy party appetizers like this for potlucks, barbecues, and parties during the summer. These appetizers are made with just two ingredients. It doesn’t get easier than that!
- 1 package thick sliced bacon
- 2 large avocados, peeled and sliced into wedges
*Optional : I sometimes sprinkle with paprika or Cajun seasoning.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cook bacon in a skillet until partially cooked and still pliable.
- Drain and let the bacon cool.
- Wrap each slice around each avocado wedge.
- Place on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until bacon is crisp.
- Remove from baking sheet and serve warm or at room temp.
Cook bacon in a skillet until partially cooked and still pliable. Drain.
Slice two large avocados into wedges.
Wrap each slice around each avocado wedge.
Wrap a couple times around the center.
Bake for 12-15 minutes.
The bacon should be crisp and smell ah-mazing!
Remove from baking sheet and serve warm or at room temp.
These delicious bites are a tasty appetizer to serve this summer.
That was easy peasy, right?
Just two ingredients and you have an appetizer that will knock their socks off!