This easy appetizer recipe is my all time favorite party food! Make it for your holiday gatherings or serve on game day and watch them disappear!
Everyone loves these bite size, sweet and savory snacks.
Also check out: Bacon Wrapped Dates 2 Ways
Bacon Wrapped Pistachio Stuffed Dates
Makes 35 dates
- One package of whole pitted dates (about 35)
- 1 lb bacon slices
- ¼ cup shelled pistachios
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook bacon in a skillet half way, you want it not raw but still bendable (it will crisp in the oven). You can skip this step if you do not want them crispy.
- Remove bacon to a paper towel lined plate. Pat with paper towels to remove grease and let cool.
- Cut bacon slices into thirds with kitchen shears.
- Slice each date open in the middle, being careful not to cut all the way in half.
- Stuff each date with two pistachios.
- Wrap a 1/3 piece of bacon around the date and secure with a toothpick.
- Place wrapped dates on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, checking halfway through and tossing if needed.
- Remove to a paper towel lined plate to drain if needed.
- Serve warm or at room temp and enjoy.
Did you make this Recipe?Tag @flchefnicole or hashtag #fortheloveoffoodblog
Crispy and chewy, these dates are delicious! Every time I make them people ask for the recipe!
This is an easy recipe to prep beforehand and pop in the oven at party time!
Serve warm or at room temp and enjoy!
Leave a Reply