Happy Root Beer Float Day! I love a good root beer float so this calls for a celebration! Try this easy to make Brown Cow Float featuring root beer, ice cream, and chocolate syrup. You can even add whipped cream too. Talk about a festive and delicious float!
Makes 1 drink
- 2-3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 12oz-16oz bottle Root Beer
- 2 tbsp chocolate syrup
- Drizzle half of the chocolate syrup inside a tall frosted glass.
- Add 2-3 scoops of ice cream.
- Fill the glass with root beer.
- Add more chocolate syrup on top.
- Serve right away with a straw and a long spoon.
Drizzle chocolate syrup inside a tall frosted glass.
I like Ghiradelli syrup for all my drink recipes.
Add 2-3 scoops of ice cream.
You can also make this a “grown up drink” by using
Not Your Father’s Root Beer,
Fill the glass with root beer and drizzle with more chocolate syrup.
Add a spoon and straw and enjoy!
Leave a Reply