Oreo Candy Corn Bark is a fall favorite and an easy to make treat!
I like to make as a simple sweet gift for friends.
Last month I was going stir crazy waiting on Baby Ava to arrive. I cleaned, organized, crafted, made freezer meals….and still no baby and nothing to do! So I decided to make a Thank You gift basket for the Labor and Delivery nurses at the hospital.
I chose to make 2 “no bake” items: Candy Corn Bark and Peanut Butter Lover Bars.
Scroll down for the Candy Corn Bark recipe and the Thank You basket instructions.
Oreo Candy Corn Bark
- 10 Oreo cookies chopped
- 3/4 cup broken small pretzel sticks
- 12 ounce bag of white chocolate chips
- 1 cup candy corn
- Halloween sprinkles
- Line an 8×8 baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly grease with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread the cookies and pretzels in the bottom of a lined pan.
- Melt chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water, or in
- the microwave, stirring frequently until melted. Remove from the heat
- while there are still a few chunks, and stir until smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate with a spoon over the goodies in the pan, spreading the top flat to coat evenly.
- Top with candy corn and sprinkles. Let cool until firm.
- Break into pieces and store in an airtight container.
Melt chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water, or in
the microwave, stirring frequently until melted. Remove from the heat
while there are still a few chunks, and stir until smooth.
Nurses Thank You Gift Basket