These bite size pretzel pumpkins are made in minutes with just four simple ingredients.
A cute snack idea or classroom treat for fall or Halloween!
Candy Pretzel Pumpkins
- mini pretzels
- white chocolate chips
- green M&M candy
- orange food coloring
- vegetable oil optional
- Melt chocolate in a bowl in 30 seconds intervals in the microwave until smooth.
- If you need to make it thinner add a tsp of oil to the chocolate.
- Add orange food coloring (or a mix of red and yellow) to the melted chocolate.
- Now dip the pretzels, one at a time, in the chocolate. Lay out on a sheet of wax paper.
- Take green M&M candies, on their sides, and press them onto the top of each pretzel to make the 'leaf'.
- Let chocolate cool until hardened then enjoy your pretzel pumpkin treats!
I used a mix of yellow and red food coloring to make orange colored white chocolate.
Dip each mini pretzel in chocolate then top with a vertical green M&M.
Lay on a sheet of wax paper to dry.
Once the chocolate has hardened then time to dig in!
How cute are these pretzel pumpkins?! They’re tasty too!
Here’s a few of my favorite Halloween Sweet Treats for you to enjoy!
|Pumpkin Spice Popcorn Balls|
|Candy Corn Bark|
|Chocolate Pumpkin Cake Cookies|
|Pumpkin Whoopie Pies|