I love me some Chick-fil-A, don’t you?!
These past two years I have been honored to be a select member of the Chick-fil-A Moms Panel. This was the last year for the panel and coincidentally we moved away from Texas and the 7+ local Chick-fil-A restaurants where we played, ate, and attending events at. In honor of this great company and my favorite quick service restaurant, I decided to do a fun Chick-fil-A Mom Photo Shoot in San Antonio before our big move. The lovely Lauryn at Crow Photography captured these charming outdoor portraits and I adore them y’all!
Check out my video here!
More about Crow Photography
A natural light photographer who specializes in child, senior, maternity, couples, & family photography. She loves to capture beautiful memories for clients that will be cherished for a lifetime.
Also check out my Chick-fil-A Polynesian Chicken Casserole recipe.
Scroll down to view the whole session!
Thanks to our wonderful small business sponsors who provided products and services for the shoot!
Check them out below:
- Nail Design: Dominique Olvera at North x Northwest
- Makeup:Beth Kaur MUA @heychar1ie
- Just a Girl Who Loves Chick-fil-A shirt by Pickles and Rain
- Chick-fil-A planner stickers by StickerOkie
- Just a Woman Who Loves Chick-fil-A coffee mug by DavidCruz1102
- Just a Mama Who Loves Chick-fil-A shirt by The601Store
- Chick-Fil-Bae Vinyl Sticker by StickThisInc
- Chick-fil-A hair bow by ShopBooBooBean
- Cow Fabric Banner by MaMaBearsHollow
From my Chick-fil-A lovin’ family to yours, I hope you loved these fun photos!