Also check out: No Bake Peanut Butter Haystacks
Chocolate Butterscotch Haystack Cookies
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3 1/2 cups dry chow mein noodles
- Add the butterscotch and chocolate chips to a double boiler and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir until smooth.
- Mix in chow mein noodles.
- Drop spoonfuls of noodles onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Let harden then store in a resealable container.
I used 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips and 1 cup butterscotch chips. You could sub milk chocolate if you’d like.
Add the butterscotch and chocolate chips to a double boiler.
Stir until melted and smooth.
Pour the melted chocolate mixture on top of the chow mein noodles.
Coat to combine well.
You want every piece covered!
I use a large spoon and drop scoops on a lined baking sheet.
Depending on the size you should be able to get 18 or 20 Haystacks.
Let harden and cool.
That’s all there is to it folks!
Easy peasy and a delish Valentine’s treat!