The fudge in their store was the best and my favorite flavor was the holiday special: Eggnog!
This recipe is inspired by that treat. I hope you enjoy as much as we did!
Scroll down for the Eggnog Fudge recipe.
Hayrides all bundled up.
The views can’t be beat!
S’mores for dayyyyyyyys.
My musical baby, Stella Rose, especially loved the singing and dancing carolers.
My adventurous husband and brave little girl tried out the kids climbing tower and zipline!
Every fudge you can imagine is available to sample and buy at their shop!
We sampled all our favorites.
My little foodies loved them all!
How could you not love this face?!
Creamy Eggnog Fudge
- 1 cup eggnog
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg grated
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Christmas sprinkles optional
- Line a 8x8 pan with foil. Spray with non stick cooking spray.
- In a saucepan add eggnog, butter, sugar, and chocolate chips.
- Cook on medium low heat, stirring constantly, until simmering and melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and nutmeg.
- Evenly spread into prepared pan.
- Top with Christmas sprinkles.
- Allow to cool to room temp.
- Then cover and let harden and set in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
All you need are six basic ingredients for this tasty treat!
In a saucepan add eggnog, butter, sugar, and chocolate chips.
Cook on medium low heat, stirring constantly.
It will come to a simmer and should be fully melted and combined.
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and nutmeg.
Evenly spread into a greased and lined 8×8 pan.
Allow to cool to room temp.
Then cover and let harden and set in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
Cut into squares and enjoy!
Merry Christmas from our family to yours!