These adorable bite sized treats for perfect to making and snacking on during Christmas movie night.
Give as an Elf on the Shelf themed surprise and enjoy a bowl full of Vanilla Elf Hat Snacks while you watch Elf on TV!
Our silly elves brought us a special gift for movie night!
Vanilla Elf Hats
- 1 bag of Bugles
- 1 jar Vanilla frosting
- Christmas sprinkles for decorating
- Make a decorating station with a bowl of Bugles, a jar of vanilla frosting, assorted festive sprinkles on separate small plates, a lined pan, and spoons and plastic knifes.
- Let the kids have fun spreading a small amount of frosting on each Bugle "hat".
- Then have them roll or press the hat into the sprinkles.
- Set on the lined pan to harden.
- Repeat with remaining Bugles.
- Eat and enjoy your Christmas Elf Hats!
It’s Christmas movie night and our Elf on a Shelf brought a popcorn bucket filled with all the ingredients to make Vanilla Elf Hats!
We set up a decorating station and put on the movie Elf to watch while we made our Christmas treat!
My girls love movie night!
Let the kids frost and decorate their own treats! They are super easy to make.
Let the kids have fun spreading a small amount of frosting on each Bugle “hat”.
Then have them roll or press the hat into the sprinkles.
Repeat with remaining Bugles.
Set on a lined pan or decorative plate to harden.
Eat and enjoy your Christmas Elf Hats!
“Treat every day like Christmas.” – Elf
Happy Christmas Movie Night!
Also check out : Elf Themed Printable Gift Tags.
Such a cute idea. I just had bugles again for the first time in years and they’re so tasty!
These are so cute! It would make the perfect Christmas movie watching snack!