It was a busy week and I wanted something easy to throw in the Crock-Pot for dinner. This Crock-Pot Mississippi Pot Roast saved the day!
It is tender, falls apart easily, and tastes amazing! Even better it only has 5 ingredients.
I served ours with carrots, Brussels sprouts, and mashed potatoes.
- 3 lb chuck roast extra fat trimmed
- 1 envelope au jus mix
- 1 envelope dry ranch mix
- 1/4 cup 1/2 stick butter, unsalted
- 5-10 mild pepperoncini peppers
- Add roast to the Crock-Pot.
- Sprinkle both au jus and ranch mixes over the roast.
- Add butter on top of the roast.
- Place pepperoncinis on the side around the roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hrs.
- Shred and serve with veggies and potatoes.
Looking for an easy weeknight recipe? This Crock-Pot Pot Roast has only 5 ingredients and tastes amazing!
You do’;t even need to add any water or broth. It makes it’s own juices and is incredibly tender and delicious.
Add roast to a Crock-Pot. Sprinkle both au jus and ranch mixes over the roast.
Add sliced butter on top of the roast.
Place pepperoncinis on the side around the roast.
Cover and cook on low for 8 hrs.
Use two forks to shred or chop into pieces.
Serve with veggies and potatoes. I also like to add a couple cooked pepperoncinis on the side.
Dinner is served and I bet you’ll want seconds!