This creamy, decadent fall inspired hot chocolate is made with six tasty ingredients, including pumpkin puree and white chocolate,
all blended together and heated in a slowcooker.
Enjoy this delicious drink on a cool fall day, served in mugs and topped with whipped cream.
Crock-Pot Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate
- 1 15 oz pumpkin puree
- 8 cups milk or 4 cups milk/4 cups heavy cream
- 1 14 oz can condensed milk
- 12 oz bag white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- whipped cream for topping
- Add all ingredients, except chocolate chips and whipped cream to the slowcooker.
- Whisk until blended and smooth.
- Now add white chocolate chips and gently stir.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally to mix up the chips that clump on the bottom.
- Ladle into mugs and top with whipped cream if desired.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
This extra rich hot chocolate has just six ingredients.
Add milk and condensed milk to the slowcooker.
If you want it even creamier you can do half heavy cream and half milk.
For this fall themed beverage I add one whole can of pumpkin puree.
Mix it in to the liquid in the slowcooker.
Now add vanilla and pumpkin pie spice.
Finally, add in one bag of white chocolate chips. Stir.
Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally to mix up the chips that clump on the bottom.
Ladle into mugs and top with whipped cream if desired.
Enjoy your creamy, decadent fall inspired hot chocolate!