What better way to start off Thanksgiving than with Pumpkin Spice Lattes in the Crock-pot?
This coffee drink is super easy and has a delicious fall flavor. Perfect for a crowd, this recipe will quickly become a family favorite for you like it has for us!
Pumpkin Spice Latte
Makes approx 8 servings
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 2 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 pot strong brewed coffee about 10-12 cups
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- whipped cream and cinnamon for garnish
- Combine milk and coffee and pour into the Crock-pot.
- In a small bowl whisk together pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, and sugar.
- Pour into the Crock-pot.
- Mix together well, cover, and keep warm.
- Serve in mugs topped with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
You may have to whisk or stir the pumpkin that settles at the bottom before serving.
Fill a Crock-pot with milk and fresh brewed coffee.
Whisk together pumpkin, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon in a bowl.
*I did this step ahead of time in a plastic container and took it with me to a holiday party. Then I made the coffee and mixed in the milk at the party!
Add pumpkin mix to Crockpot, cover, and keep warm.
Try this made at home copycat recipe for the holidays! Even better it is easy to make and serves a crowd when cooked in the Crock-Pot!