This creamy concentrated coffee is a popular morning drink in our house.
My husband especially enjoys rich and potent coffee so I call this signature beverage of his Dad’s Dalgona Coffee.
If you are a coffee lover too, give this delicious and easy four ingredient drink a try.
The Coffee Connoisseur himself mixing up a delicious Dalgona Coffee.
Dad's Dalgona Coffee
- 2 tbsp sugar I use turbinado
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp instant coffee I prefer Trader Joe's or Nescafe
- 2 tbsp boiling water
- ice optional
- Add sugar, water, and coffee to a measuring cup or small bowl.
- Using a milk frother or whisk, mix until creamy and thickened.
- If you want to add ice add 4-5 cubes to your glass first.
- Pour in cold milk.
- Now spoon on the creamy coffee mixture on top.
- Serve with a spoon to stir and enjoy.
For this recipe you will need 2 tbsp of instant coffee. Here are a few of my favorites.
I prefer Trader Joe’s and my husband likes Nescafe the best.
You also need 2 tbsp sugar. Any sugar will work but I prefer turbinado.
Add sugar, water, and coffee to a measuring cup or small bowl.
Mix well using a milk frother or whisk.
Mix until thickened and creamy. This may take a minute or two.
Now time to assemble your drink.
If you want to add ice, add 4-5 cubes to your glass first.
Pour in one cup cold milk.
Now spoon on the creamy coffee mixture on top.
Serve with a spoon to stir and enjoy.
Enjoy Dad’s Dalgona Coffee and Happy BrunchWeek!
Tuesday #BrunchWeek Recipes
- Dad’s Dalgona Coffee from For the Love of Food
- Easy Frozen Blueberry Peach Bellini from Love & Confections
Appetizers and Salads
- Sweet Sausage Rolls from A Day in the Life on the Farm
Breads, Grains, and Cereals
- Blackberry Cream Cheese Biscuits from Jen Around the World
- Breakfast Tostado from Palatable Pastime
- Spring Onion and Asparagus Quiche from Jen Around the World
- Strawberry Lemonade Macaron from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
Leave a Reply