First off, Merry Christmas! I hope you and our family had a wonderful holiday! My husband and I, along with our baby girl and 2 pups, travelled home to Florida to celebrate Christmas with my family. It was so nice to relax at the condo in Destin and cook and spend family time with the ones I love!
I made this delicious drink twice this holiday season and it has been a hit both times!
It’s best if you mix all the ingredients (but the ginger ale) and let sit in the fridge for a couple hours before serving so the flavors blend together nicely.
Festive Christmas Party Punch
- 8 cups of lemonade I use a can of frozen lemonade concentrate mixed with approx. 4 1/2 cans of water
- 2 cups orange juice
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- 1 liter ginger ale
- 1/2 orange sliced
- Mix together lemonade, oj, and cranberry juice in a large pitcher or punch bowl.
- Add orange slices on top.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Add ginger ale right before serving.
You need 8 cups of lemonade for this punch. I use a can of frozen lemonade concentrate mixed with approx. 4 1/2 cans of water.
Mix together lemonade, oj, and cranberry juice. Add orange slices on top.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Add ginger ale right before serving.
Our little potted Christmas tree at the condo in Destin, where we were staying with family.
My baby’s 1st Christmas!