Today I want share some puppy love with y’all! If you are one of my loyal blog readers you know my pups, Charlie and Dylan, are a big part of my life and they were my first babies (years before my sweet Ava).
|Charlie is my loud, loving, full of energy beagle dog. He rocks at the obstacle course and my water boy could swim all day. He loves lobster and belly rubs.|
|Dylan is my sweet cocker spaniel who still acts like a puppy at 7 and gets along with everyone (people and dogs)! He love vegetables and fruit and tennis balls. Scratch his ears and he’ll be your best friend forever. |
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (I used a heaping cup)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp peanut butter (creamy works best)
- 1/2 a banana
- medium size bone shaped dog treats
- 2-3oz Dixie cups
- Blend together yogurt, honey, peanut butter, and banana in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Spoon into small paper dixie cups, filling half way full.
- Insert a dog treat into the center of each cup, with the bone sticking out of the top as a handle.
- Place yogurt filled cups on a small baking sheet and place in the freezer until frozen, at least a few hours but preferably overnight.
- To serve to your pups, place the cup under warm running water for a few seconds and the treat should pop right out!
These treats are not only tasty but perfect for cooling your dogs down on a hot summer day. Make sure your pups always have fresh water to drink too!
Don’t think these are only for pups! Replace the dog treats with popsicle sticks for handles and these are also a delicious kid friendly treat!
|My boys have been best friends since they met!|
I am not the only one who thinks of our dogs as family!
Ashton is a great Dog Dad and they sure do love him!
|My perfect family|
The bond between you and your dog is a special one, and you’ll go to great lengths to keep your furry family member safe and healthy. K9 Advantix® II is a once-a-month topical application for dogs and puppies that REPELS and kills ticks, fleas, and mosquitoes. Visit http://petparents.com/products to learn more.