This post and recipe was created for #HalloweenTreatsWeek! I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always opinions are 100% mine.
These colorful individual desserts have an added Halloween touch that makes them spookily delicious!
Toasted pumpkin marshmallows top bright purple and orange white chocolate pudding that is decorated with festive sprinkles.
A tasty and fun party treat!
Scroll down for the recipe!
Spooky Season is here and it is time for 2020’s #HalloweenTreatsWeek event! #HalloweenTreatsWeek is a yearly Halloween blogging event that is hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife & it’s a creepy and haunting week-long event is filled with some amazingly wicked Halloween treats, recipes and some frightfully fun giveaways.
“When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers ‘tis near Halloween.”
For the 3rd annual #HalloweenTreatsWeek event we have 30 hauntingly talented bloggers that are sharing their favorite Halloween recipes throughout the week!
Follow the hashtag #HalloweenTreatsWeek on social media and look at the bottom of each post to see all of the Halloween recipes that we’re sharing!
Plus, don’t forget that we have some great giveaways for you this week thanks to our amazing sponsor and bloggers this year!
Prize #1 from Dixie Crystals
OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Stainless-Steel Mixing Bowl Set
Prize #2 from Angie at BigBearsWife
Ninja OP301 Foodi 9-in-1 Pressure, Slow Cooker, Air Fryer and More, with 6.5 Quart Capacity and 45 Recipe Book, and a High Gloss Finish
Prize #3 from Nicole Taggart’s Origami Owl Jewelry Bar
Origami Owl Locket and Halloween Charms
Prize #4 from Kathy at Lemon Blossoms
6 Quart Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker
Prize #5 from Terri at Our Good Life
Young Living’s Thieves Mints ($50 Value)
Pop a Thieves Mint into your mouth for cinnamint-fresh breath after meals. Made with naturally derived ingredients and free of artificial sweeteners, dyes, and preservatives, Thieves Mints are a choice you can feel good about. Created with Young Living’s Thieves essential oil blend, these mints deliver minty coolness with a hint of warm, sugar-free sweetness. Thieves Mints come in a conveniently sized container that is great to take on the go!!
Prize #6 from Julie at Back To My Southern Roots
1 Copy of – The Peanuts Family Cookbook: Delicious Dishes for Kids to Make with Their Favorite Grown-Ups
Prize #8 from Peabody of Sweet ReciPEAS
1 Copy of her new cookbook “Holy Sweet! 60 Indulgent Recipes for Bigger, Better Desserts”
Prize #9 from Megan of Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
1 Copy of her cookbook, “Incredible One-Pot Cooking: Easy, Delicious Recipes for Exciting Meals Without the Mess”
Prize #10 from Nicole of For the Love of Food Blog
1 Copy of “Friends: The Official Cookbook”
ONE (1) $75 Amazon gift card
Prize #12 from Shanaka from It’s Shanaka
ONE (1) $25 Amazon gift card
Prize #13 from Ashley from Cheese Curd In Paradise
Prize #14 from Amy from House of Nash Eats
ONE (1) $100 Amazon gift card
Halloween Mini S'mores Pudding Pies
- 1 3 oz box White Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix
- 2 cups Milk
- 6 pack Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts
- 6-12 large marshmallows I like orange pumpkin shaped ones
- colorful Halloween sprinkles for topping
- purple and orange gel food coloring
- Prepare the pudding mix by adding to a bowl and whisking in milk for two minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes until thickened.
- Divide the pudding into two bowls, about one cup each.
- Add a couple drops of purple food coloring to one bowl of pudding and orange to the other. Stir with a spoon until each bowl is brightly colored.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Place the pie crusts on a baking sheet and spoon in the colored pudding. You should have three purple and three orange.
- Add one or two Halloween marshmallows on top of each pie.
- Place under the broiler for about 30 seconds to 1 minutes until the marshmallows are just crispy on top and browned.
- Remove from the oven and add colorful sprinkles all over the top of each pie.
- Serve your spooky treat and enjoy!
These mini graham cracker pie crusts are already prepared and the perfect individual size!
Prepare the pudding mix by adding to a bowl and whisking in milk for two minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes until thickened.
Divide the pudding into two bowls, about one cup each.
Add a couple drops of purple food coloring to one bowl of pudding and orange to the other. Stir with a spoon until each bowl is brightly colored.
Place the pie crusts on a baking sheet and spoon in the colored pudding. You should have three purple and three orange.
Add one or two Halloween marshmallows on top of each pie.
Place under the broiler for about 30 seconds to 1 minutes until the marshmallows are just crispy on top and browned.
Remove from the oven and add colorful sprinkles all over the top of each pie.
Serve your spooky treat and enjoy!
Take a look more spooky Halloween recipes from our #HalloweenTreatsWeek Bloggers today;
Halloween Cookies & Bars:
- Cake Mix Monster Cookies from Big Bear’s Wife
Candy Bar Cookies from Devour Dinner
- Oreo Mummy Cookies from Savory Experiments
- Easy Halloween Cake Mix Sprinkle Cookies from Family Around the Table
- Halloween Sugar Cookie Bars from House of Nash Eats
- Eye Love Chocolate Sugar Cookies from An Affair From the Heart
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars form Back To My Southern Roots
Halloween Cakes & Cupcakes:
- Bloody Broken Glass Red Velvet Cake from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Halloween Bats Oreo Cupcakes from Lemon Blossoms
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Frosting from The Flour Handprint
- The Scream Brownies fromWest Via Midwest
- Halloween Monster Chocolate Cake Brownies from JZ Eats
- Halloween Marshmallow Brownies from Sweet Beginnings
- Halloween Mini S’mores Pies from For the Love of Food
- Jack Skellington Boo-berry Pie from Savory Moments
- Halloween Smoothie Bowl from Fresh Coast Eats
- Halloween Pancakes from I Am A Honeybee
- Pumpkin Spice Donuts from Pastry Chef Online
- Bloody Hot Cocoa from It’s Shanaka
Chilled Halloween Treats:
- Pennywise Ice Cream Float from Cheese Curd in Paradise
- Wicked Witch Popsicles from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
No Bake Desserts:
- Muddy Buddy Halloween Snack Mix from Tastes of Homemade
- Candy Corn Rice Crispy Treats from The Spiffy Cookie
- Kid-Friendly Halloween Snack Board from Love and Confections
- Rice Krispie Treat Haunted Houses from Sweet ReciPEAS
- Ghostly Snack Mix from Fake Ginger
- Spooky Pretzel Rods from Take Two Tapas
- Halloween Candy Bark from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Batty For Chocolate Dessert Cheese Ball from 4 Sons R Us
- Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Dip from Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older. All entries will be verified. No PO Boxes Please. Prizes will be sent directly from sponsors to winners, bloggers are not responsible for prizes. This giveaway runs from October 5th – October 10th at 11:59PM EST. Winners will be selected soon afterward and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 14 prizes and therefore we will have a total of 14 winners. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #HalloweenTreatsWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to Thank our amazing brand sponsors: Dixie Crystals that provided a prize pack for our giveaways and also sent some samples and products to the #HalloweenTreatsWeek bloggers to use in their recipes. We would also love to give a huge thanks to our Halloween Treats Week bloggers because a lot of them also donated prizes for the giveaways, including: Angie of BigBearsWife , Nicole of Nicole Taggart’s Origami Owl Jewelry Bar, Kathy of Lemon Blossoms, Terri of Our Good Life, Julie of Back To My Southern Roots, Peabody of Sweet ReciPEAS, Megan of Strawberry Blondie Kitchen, Nicole of For the Love of Food Blog, Michaela of An Affair from the Heart, Jennifer of Take Two Tapas , Michele of West Via Midwest, Shanaka of It’s Shanaka, Ashley of Cheese Curd In Paradise, and Amy from House of Nash Eats!