I love hot chocolate no matter the flavor
but my favorite is traditional Stephen’s Gourmet Milk Chocolate flavor
and that is what I used for these decadent truffles. Stephen’s also offers a special selection of delicious ciders, whose traditional (and not-so-traditional) flavors make the perfect drink for any holiday.
- Salted Caramel
- Mint Truffle
- Dark Chocolate
To see all of their delicious and unique cocoa flavors visit: https://www.indulgentfoods.com/.
- 1 1/2 cups Stephen’s Gourmet Milk Chocolate Cocoa Mix
- 2 cups semi sweet or milk chocolate chips
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- chocolate sprinkles, optional
- Add the chocolate chips to a medium bowl and microwave until melted, stirring after every 30 seconds . Set the chocolate aside and let it cool slightly.
- Add the softened cream cheese and 1 cup hot cocoa mix to a large mixer bowl.
- Mix on medium speed until combined.
- Pour in the melted chocolate and mix until smooth.
- Add the marshmallow and gently stir in with a spatula.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for an hour, until it is firm.
- Add the remaining 1/2 cup cocoa mix to a plate.
- Remove the chocolate mix from the fridge and scoop out 1-inch balls using a small scoop.
- Roll the balls in the cocoa mix and place them onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- You can also add sprinkles to the top of the truffles too.
- Place the baking sheet of truffles back into the fridge for at least 1 hour to harden.
- Serve chilled or at room temp and enjoy these decadent treats!
Enter to win a year’s supply of Stephen’s! We’re giving away 15, one-pound cans of our delicious, one-of-a-kind cocoa to a very lucky winner! What’s more, you get to choose which of our 22 flavors you’d like to try! From bestselling classics (like Candy cane and Mint Truffle), to the newest creations (including Old Fashioned Chocolate Malt, English Toffee, and Salted Caramel), the choice is yours!
Connect with Stephen’s Gourmet