Cinnamon Cream Rum mixed with King Cake Vodka and a splash of Amaretto
are the perfect combo for a cool and creamy King Cake Cocktail to
celebrate Fat Tuesday! Garnish with cinnamon, a sugared rim, and a cube of King Cake and you are ready to party!
- 2oz Chila ‘Orchata Cinnamon Cream Rum
- 2 oz King Cake Vodka
- 1/2 oz Amaretto
- Cinnamon, for garnish
- Yellow, green and purple sugar, for rimming glass
- Small cube of King Cake, for garnish
- Rim a chilled martini glass with colored sugar. I dip in vodka then dip in the three different colored sugars.
- To make the sugar just add 1-2 drops of food coloring to a 3 separate tbsps of sugar and stir until combined.
- In a shaker combine ice, vodka, Chila ‘Orchata, and Amaretto.
- Shake vigorously,strain, and pour into martini glass.
- Add a sprinkle of cinnamon and skewer a cube of King Cake and lay across the top.
- Drink up and enjoy!
These three liquors combined make one tasty cocktail!
Chill your cocktail glass in the freezer before preparing your drink.
I like to use a martini glass.
Add a small amount of vodka to a plate or wide bowl and add all three colored sugars, in purple, green, and yellow to a plate.
Dip the rim of the chilled glass in the vodka.
To make the sugar just add 1-2 drops of food coloring to a 3 separate
tbsps of sugar and stir until combined.
Then dip a different section of the rim in a different color sugar.
To make the cocktail start with a handful of ice cubes added to a shaker.
Add 2oz Chila ‘Orchata Cinnamon Cream Rum to the shaker.
Now add 2oz King Cake Vodka.
You could also use Vanilla Vodka.
And finally add 1/2 oz Amaretto.
Shake it up well in the cocktail shaker.
It’s not done yet!
Mardi Gras is over the top so why not add a cube of
skewered King Cake and even a traditional King Cake baby on top?!
Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon and you are ready to celebrate!
Enter to win!
We’re giving away a bottle of Chila ‘Orchata and a bag of Chila swag! Enter the giveaway below.
Six ways to enter. Must be 21 years or older to win. Must have a US address. No P.O. Boxes.