Looking for the perfect holiday treat for shipping to friends or serving at Christmas parties? These easy Oreo Marshmallow Snowman Treats are sweet and tasty and take only minutes to make!
My helpers loved making these treats and eating them too!
Oreo Marshmallow Snowman Treats
- 1 pkg Oreos crushed
- 1 10 oz pkg mini marshmallows
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- Melt butter in large saucepan on low heat.
- Add marshmallows; cook until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add crushed Oreos; mix well.
- Press onto bottom of 8x8-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray. Cool completely.
Crush Oreos in a food processor or in a large baggie with a rolling pin.
My little helper used a meat tenderizer mallet to crush the Oreos.
I love this recipe because they are fun to eat and fun to make!
Melt butter in large saucepan on low heat then add marshmallows.
Cook until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat then pour onto the Oreos.
I’m tempted to eat this with a spoon!
Mix well. I use a cooking spray coated spatula so it is easier to stir.
Press into a greased 8X8 pan and let cool.
I use this snowman mold to make festive snowmen treats!
You can also use snowmen shaped cookie cutters.
How cute are these?!
These snowman treats are perfect for shipping to friends. They keep for about a week in a covered container. Merry Christmas, friends!