|New Pampers Cruisers Diapers on display at my local Target store.|
Go from Sag to Swag with Pampers Cruisers!
Special Target offers this week!
Mac and Cheese Cupcakes
- 8 oz macaroni pasta
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup flour
- 5 tbsp butter
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- salt/white pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tbsp Parmesan grated
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a muffin tin or line with cupcake liners (I used silicone ones).
- Boil the pasta according to package directions, about 8-10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Over medium heat, melt 4 tablespoons butter.
- Add the flour and dry mustard. Stir constantly over medium heat for about three minutes until darkened and a roux is formed.
- Whisk in the milk.
- Turn heat to medium low and let simmer until sauce thickens, whisking often, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and stir in 2 cups shredded cheese and 1/4 cup Parmesan, stirring until melted. Season with salt and white pepper.
- Now add the cooked noodles and toss gently until all noodles are covered.
- In a small bowl mix together remaining 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup breadcrumbs, and 1 tbsp melted butter.
- Spoon macaroni into the prepared muffin tin. Sprinkle the breadcrumb topping over the tops of the cupcakes.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven, let cool slightly before removing from the pan.
Add 1/4 cup breadcrumbs and stir together.
Spoon macaroni into the prepared muffin tin.
Sprinkle the breadcrumb topping over the tops of the cupcakes.
Bake for about 25 minutes, until lightly browned.
Remove from oven, let cool slightly before removing from the pan.
Hope you and your little ones enjoy!