Summer may be ending soon but it’s still hot here in Louisiana. To me, there is nothing better on a hot day than a refreshing glass of fresh squeezed Strawberry Lemonade. I have made this easy drink recipe many times for parties and it’s always a hit! I have adapted it from a recipe by my favorite Southern Chef, Emeril Lagasse.
I swear y’all, it tastes just as delicious and sweet with a lot less calories!
The moment you find a perfect sweet taste without a funny aftertaste, and zero calories!
Enjoy the delicious sweetening experience of Zing™ Stevia Sweetener. Made with only real ingredients – nothing artificial, it has the perfect sweetness found in Mother Nature’s stevia plant.
Sprinkle it into your coffee, teas, smoothies, over fruit and other favorite foods and beverages. Zing™ Stevia Sweetener – a taste of sweet excitement!
- 2 cups water
- 1 1.4 oz box Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener (approx. 1 cup)
- Zest from one lemon
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, destemmed and halved
- 2 cups cold sparkling water
- In a medium saucepan, bring the water and Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener dissolves.
- Add the lemon zest and lemon juice, stir, and remove from the heat.
- Let cool completely, then pour into a clean pitcher (strain if needed).
- In a blender or food processor, puree the pint of strawberries and add to the pitcher with the lemon juice.
- Stir well to combine and refrigerate until well chilled.
- Add the sparkling water and stir well.
- Pour over glasses filled with ice and serve.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.