- 1 pkg Grands Flaky biscuits
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- zest from 1 orange
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Open biscuits and separate. Cut biscuit dough into 4ths.
- Add all ingredients to a large freezer size zip top bag, seal, and shake to combine.
- Grease a round baking pan or large pie plate and pour ingredients in, spreading to fill all gaps.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown and baked through.
- Serve warm, in the baking dish, and pull apart to eat and share!
The key to this recipe is flaky biscuit dough that pulls apart when you bake it.
I like to use Grands!® Flaky Biscuits.
Add 1 cup of brown sugar. Then you can customize this recipe however you like.
I chose dried cranberries and chopped pecans.
I also love walnuts and dried apples.
Zest one orange and add all the toppings to the bag.
Mix everything together in the bag.
Now pour in a couple tablespoons of melted butter and seal and shake.
Grease a round baking dish or pie plate.
Pour ingredients in, spreading to fill all gaps.
Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
Serve warm, in the baking dish, and pull apart to eat and share!