The holidays are almost here and if you’re like me you have quite a few events coming up.
Whether it’s Thanksgiving dinner or a work Christmas party or even a casual game night with friends, it helps to have a few easy appetizer recipes in your back pocket. This Buffalo Chicken Dip is a perfect party dip because you can make it ahead of time and it’s always a crowd pleaser!
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, diced
- 1/2 cup buffalo hot sauce
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened (I use the spreadable whipped kind)
- Add all ingredients to a bowl.
- Mix together until combined.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Spread onto bread for sandwiches or serve with tortilla chips as a dip.
You need 1 1/2 cups shredded or chopped chicken.
This is about 2 chicken breasts or you can strip cooked chicken
off a Rotisserie Chicken from the store.
Add all ingredients to a bowl.
Mix together until combined.
Chill until ready to serve.
Serve as a dip with tortilla chips and veggies.
Or spread on bread or tortillas for sandwiches and wraps.
However you serve it, it is fast and easy and a great appetizer
for any party or potluck you attend!